12th SynerImages’ National Therapy Rehabilitation Facility Conference
July 14 and 15, 2017 San Marcos Convention Center, San Marcos, Texas
This conference will help you to:
- survive the confusing and sometimes non-transparent Medicaid and Medicare reimbursement rates and policy adjustments and continuing MCO network discount rate reductions,
- prepare for the potential effects of a new American Healthcare Act (AHCA) upon the ACA towards Medicaid and Medicare,
- learn strategies for the diversification of patient rolls and payor participation portfolios,
- learn about and implement new and emerging technologies to expand your therapy service offerings and add value to your practice for MCO network participation and contract rate (re)negotiations,
- learn and strategize from the latest and up-to-date Medicare, Medicaid, and MCO compliance policies and OIG enforcement rules and policies,
- understand MCO network participation criteria and application processes and troubleshoot authorization-to-treat and billing problems,
- extend your legislative and political prowess and influence, and more …..
We will reward CEU/CUU units for all three rehab therapy disciplines – SLPs 11 hrs, OTRs 5.5 hrs., and PTs 11 hrs., and home health agency administrators 9.75 hrs. Download conference brochure here. Early bird registration discounts extended until July 1, 2017 … $200 (regular $250) individual. Additional discounts for current clients and company groups.
Call (281) 942-9162 to reserve your spot or download registration and credit card forms here. All credit cards are accepted.
Call (512) 805-5312 to reserve your discounted hotel stay at the Embassy Suites Hilton San Marcos. Mention the special rate group code “SYN”, to receive your discounted rate for the hotel. Alternatively, go to reserve rooms and use that same rate code to secure your reservations online.
UPDATES: The Hilton has just informed us that rooms have been sold out for the night before the event only. You may still secure rooms for the days of the event. You may leave your luggage with the front office lobby before the start of the event on Friday and then check in for the day on or after 2:00 pm. A list of alternative nearby area hotels is also available here for your convenience.
The THHSC recently announced their intentions to hold a second public hearing for another proposed Medicaid Therapy rate adjustment based on the recently passed and governor-signed Texas Legislature (SB 1, Riders 215 and 218) for a 25% of biennial 2016-2017 cuts increase and a graduated schedule for assistant therapists discounting. This will probably happen sometime during the second part of July and on the heels of our conference, just 30 minutes from the venue in the THHSC hearing buildings in Austin. The timing of this conference could not be any better to address and analyze the effects of this proposal and what it may look like.
See you there!